>CORONAVIRUS is the disease caused by the new corona virus that emerged in China in December 2019.COVID-19 symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath. COVID-19 can be severe, and some cases have caused death. There is no corona virus vaccine yet. On December 31 last year, China alerted WHO to several cases of unusual disease in Wuhan, a port city of 11 million people in the central Hubei province. The virus was unknown.
Several of those infected the people who worked at the city’s Wuhan Seafood Wholesale Market, which was shut down on January 1.
- The whole world is trying to find the cure to this disease
- You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
By Malik Murrad Buksh Grade VI
Roots International Schools & College – Rawal Campus